Acura FS 5W-20
ACURA ULT FULL SYN 5W20 is engine oil designed to provide maximum engine protection for Acura vehicles under all operating conditions.
Detailed Product Description
Acura Ultimate Full Synthetic Motor Oils are premium quality, full-synthetic engine oils designed to provide maximum engine protection for Acura vehicles under all operating conditions. They surpass Acura requirements to further minimize harmful engine deposits and maximize fuel economy. Acura motor oils are tested and approved by Acura.
Acura Ultimate Full Synthetic Motor Oil is formulated with synthetic base stocks that provide enhanced performance benefits compared with conventional engine oils. These benefits include improved protection against viscosity breakdown and deposit formation at high temperatures; lower volatility for reduced oil consumption; and faster oil circulation at low temperatures for easier starting and better protection during cold starts.
Acura Ultimate Full Synthetic Motor Oil exceeds API SN and ILSAC GF-5 performance requirements for gasoline engines. It is “Resource Conserving” for improved fuel economy and protection of emissions system catalysts. The SAE 5W-30 viscosity grade also meets Acura HTO-06 requirements for protection of turbocharged engines such as on the RDX.
- Acura vehicles
Acura Ultimate Full Synthetic Motor Oil exceeds the requirements of:
- Acura HTO-06 specification for turbocharged engines (SAE 5W-30 only)
- ILSAC GF-5
- API Service SN with Resource Conserving
- Specially developed for Acura vehicles
- Full-synthetic formulation for enhanced performance benefits compared with conventional engine oils
- Outstanding resistance to viscosity and thermal breakdown at high temperatures
- Outstanding low-temperature pumpability for protection during cold starts
- Excellent protection against high-temperature deposits in turbocharged engines (SAE 5W-30)
- Protects against sludge and varnish formation
- Helps to reduce wear for longer engine protection
- Low volatility for reduced oil consumption
- Exceeds new car warranty requirements as defined by ILSAC GF-5
- Resource Conserving for improved fuel economy and emissions system protection
- Tested and approved by Acura