Shell Tonna S3 M 68
Shell Tonna S3 M 68 oils are specially designed for the lubrication of machine tool slides, tables and feed mechanisms. Their enhanced tackiness and stick-slip Characteristics are combined to offer superior frictional performance on slideways. They are specially recommended in cases where high precision and low speed machines are used as well as in combined lubrication systems.
Detailed Product Description
Shell Tonna S3 M 68 Applications
- Machine tool slideways, tables and feed mechanisms
Developed for use on a wide range of materials used for machine tool slideway surfaces, including cast iron and synthetic materials.
- Machine tool hydraulic systems
Particularly recommended for machines which have a combined hydraulic and slideway lubrication system.
- Machine tool gearboxes and spindles
Also suitable for gear and headstock lubrication. The lower viscosity grades are intended for horizontal slide lubrication.
Specifications, Approvals & Recommendations
- Fives Cincinnati P-50 (IS0 220), P-47 (ISO 68)
- ISO 11158 / ISO 6743-4 HG
- ISO 12925-1 / ISO 6743-6 CKC
- ISO 19378 / ISO 6743-13 GA and GB
- CGLP Slideway Oils against DIN 51502