Chevron Clarity Hydraulic Oil AW 46
Detailed Product Description
Clarity Hydraulic Oils AW 46 are formulated with premium base oil technology and an ashless (“zinc-free”) additive system that provides exceptional oxidation stability, water separability, foam suppression, and protection against wear, rust and corrosion. They are designed to meet or exceed the performance requirements of conventional antiwear hydraulic oils, especially in severe, high-output applications such as axial piston pumps. The antiwear performance of these oils makes them especially suited for high performance industrial applications utilizing axial piston pumps where pressures may exceed 5000 psi.
Clarity Hydraulic Oils AW are designed for use in mobile and stationary hydraulic vane-, piston-, and gear-type pumps.
Clarity Hydraulic Oils AW have shown excellent performance in applications involving servo-valves using multimetal components.
Clarity Hydraulic Oils AW meet the requirements of:
- ASTM D6158 HM (ISO 32, 46, 68), HV (ISO 100)
- Denison HF-0, HF-2 testing requirements of T5D (ISO 32, 46, 68)
- DIN 51524-2 (ISO 32, 46, 68)
- DIN 51524-3 (ISO 100)
- Eaton-Vickers for use in M-2950-S (mobile) and I-286-S (stationary) hydraulic systems. Passes Eaton-Vickers 35VQ25 pump test. (ISO 32, 46, 68)
- ISO 11158 L-HV (ISO 100)
- Fives Cincinnati (formerly MAG Cincinnati, Cin Machine, Cin Milacron) P-68 (ISO 32), P-70 (ISO 46), P-69 (ISO 68)