Chevron Ulti-Plex Greases EP 2
CHEVRON ULTIPLEX GRS EP2 is a grease for pressure bearing applications operating under high and low temperature conditions.
Detailed Product Description
Ulti-Plex® Greases EP are high performance greases specially formulated for extreme pressure bearing applications operating under high and low temperature conditions.
Ulti-Plex Greases EP deliver value through:
- High temperature stability up to 177°C (350°F).
- Excellent corrosion and wear protection
- Excellent water resistance
- Excellent shock load protection
Ulti-Plex Greases EP are high performance greases specially formulated for extreme pressure bearing applications operating under high and low temperature conditions.
Ulti-Plex Greases EP are manufactured using selected highly refined, high viscosity base oils, a lithium complex thickener, rust and oxidation inhibitors, and extreme pressure and tackiness additives. They are purple in color and stringy in texture.
The lithium complex thickener in Ulti-Plex Greases EP elevates the dropping point to approximately 255°C (491°F).
These greases are recommended for applications operating in the temperature range of -26°C to 177°C (-15°F to 350°F).
Ulti-Plex Greases EP are ideal for a wide variety of industrial applications, including:
- General Manufacturing — These greases provide excellent structural integrity and protection in high temperature, extreme pressure, or wet environments such as extruder, dryer, furnace, exhaust fan, or crane bearing applications.
- Mining — These greases provide excellent shock load protection and water washout resistance properties found in wet, off-road environments. Applications appropriate for these greases include: pins and bushings on buckets and loaders, shaker screens, crushers, and conveyors.
- Marine — The excellent rust and corrosion inhibition properties make these greases ideal for deck cranes, winches, and other deck equipment found in Inland/Coastal vessels or off-shore drilling equipment.
- Paper and Forest Products — These lubricants are formulated for severe service applications such as: sludge press bearings, lime kilns, pumps, woodyard heavy equipment, doctor oscillator bearings, felt roll bearings, pulp refiner bearings, rope sheaves, and exhaust fan bearings.