Delo 400 SAE 30
Delo® 400 SAE 30 monograde oils are mixed-fleet motor oils recommended for older four-stroke gasoline and diesel engines.
Detailed Product Description
Delo 400 monograde SAE 30 motor oils are recommended for use in four-stroke gasoline and diesel engines where the SAE 10W, 20, 30, 40 or 50 monogrades are specified by the OEM.
Delo 400 monograde heavy duty motor oils deliver value through:
• Controlled oil costs — Minimal crownland deposits and outstanding oxidation stability lead to the ability to minimize oil consumption.
• Long engine life — Excellent control of deposits and wear optimize the engine overhaul intervals.
• Exceptional engine cleanliness — High detergency provides excellent deposit and sludge control in the piston ring belt area.
• Warranty Plus protection — Bumper-to-bumper warranty protection from the engine to the drive train. Payment for Chevron lubricant-related damage to your equipment, including parts and labor.
They are formulated utilizing advanced additive technology which helps provide outstanding engine protection for four-stroke diesel engines requiring a monograde engine oil.
Delo 400 SAE 10W, 20, 30, 40 and 50 are manufactured using carefully selected premium paraffinic base oils and an optimal blend of dispersant, detergent, oxidation inhibition, antiwear, corrosion inhibition, and defoaming additives.
Delo 400 monograde oils are mixed-fleet motor oils recommended for older four-stroke gasoline and diesel engines that require a monograde engine oil. Delo 400 oils are formulated for exceptional performance in older engines using both normal, high, and low sulfur diesel fuels.
Delo 400 monograde oils are not recommended for use in DDC two-stroke engines.
Delo 400 is approved for:
• MAN M 3275-2 (SAE 30, 40)
• MB-Approval 228.2 (SAE 30, 40)
• MTU Category 2 (SAE 30, 40)
Delo® 400 meets the requirements of:
• API Service Categories
— SJ (SAE 30, 40)
• MAN 270 (SAE 30, 40)