Delo 400 XLE SAE 15W-40
Delo® 400 XLE SAE 15W-40 with ISOSYN® Advanced Technology is a premium synthetic blend long drain and mixed fleet engine oil recommended for naturally aspirated and turbocharged four-stroke diesel engines and four-stroke gasoline engines in which the API CK-4 or SN service category and SAE 15W-40 viscosity grade are recommended.
Detailed Product Description
Delo 400 XLE Synblend SAE 15W-40 is a mixed fleet motor oil recommended for naturally aspirated and turbocharged four-stroke diesel engines and fourstroke gasoline engines in which the API CJ-4/SN service categories and SAE 15W-40 viscosity grade are recommended. It is formulated for engines operating under severe service and a wide range of climatic conditions.
- Excellent deposit control and long oil life — Provides high performance piston deposit control due to its superb oxidation performance. Its high performing detergent and dispersant additives allow for extended oil drain performance while protecting critical engine parts.•
- Better low temperature pumpability — Improved flow rate versus conventional SAE 15W-40 oils and similar Pour Point to conventional SAE 10W- 30 products.
- Minimized operating costs — Exceptional soot dispersancy and wear control. Cylinders, pistons, rings, and valve train components are well protected against wear and corrosion, providing optimum service life and minimal maintenance. Contributes to maximum equipment utilization and minimal downtime.
- Excellent emission control system life — Provides optimum Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) life for minimal downtime and cleaning, thus managing your maintenance costs.
- Managed inventory costs — Backwards compatible with previous API Oil Service Categories. Provides single solution for the Oil & Gas Industry for both heavy duty stationary engine and Allison off highway transmission performance. Suitable for use in four-stroke gasoline and naturally aspirated turbocharged and modern electronically controlled/ low emission diesel engines. Allows users with a wide mix of engine brands to enjoy simplified inventory and dispensing systems that may contribute to saving money, space and handling time.
- Warranty Plus protection — Bumper-to-bumper warranty protection from the engine to the drive train. Payment for Chevron lubricant-related damage to your equipment, including parts and labor.1 Problem resolution and technical advice from Chevron’s lubrication experts.
Delo 400 XLE Synblend SAE 15W-40 helps to keep rings clean and free for maximum combustion pressure and to provide minimal wear. It minimizes valve and piston crown land deposits, thus managing oil consumption. Its high level of ashless dispersants keeps fuel soot in suspension and thus helps to avoid filter plugging, heavy cylinder head sludge, abrasive polishing wear, high viscosity increase, and oil gelling. These problems can result in excessive engine wear and bearing failure on startup, without prior indication to the operator.
Specially selected oxidation inhibitors control oxidation, sludge, and undue thickening. Its unique blend of extreme pressure antiwear additive protects against valve train wear and scuffing of highly loaded parts operating under boundary lubrication. A specially selected viscosity index improver ensures easy flow at low temperatures and excellent film protection in hot engine areas. A defoaming additive protects against air entrainment.
The combination of premium dispersant additives and ISOSYN Technology allows Delo 400 XLE Synblend SAE 15W-40 to effectively disperse soot and keep it in suspension. This minimizes the risk of valve train wear and filter plugging.
This product is recommended for use in:
- Today's most modern on highway low emission designs as well as older on highway diesel engines.
- Modern and older off highway engines where an SAE 15W-40 viscosity grade is recommended including those adapted for the most stringent emissions standards in oil and gas, construction, agriculture, marine, and mining applications.
- Excellent performance in Allison heavy duty transmission units requiring Allison TES-439 approval. Provides excellent shear stability and component protection.
Delo 400 XLE Synblend SAE 15W-40 is approved for:
- API Service Categories CJ-4, CI-4 PLUS, CI-4, CH-4, SN
- Allison TES-439
- DDC 93K218
- DEUTZ DQC III-10 LA
- Mack EO-O Premium Plus
- MAN M 3575
- MTU Category 2.1
- Renault VI RLD-3
- Volvo VDS-4
- ZF TE-ML 04C