Delo ELC Antifreeze Coolant 50/50
Delo ® ELC Antifreeze/Coolant 50/50 products are single phase, ethylene glycol based products available in various dilutions that are based on patented aliphatic carboxylate corrosion inhibitor technology specifically formulated for heavy duty cooling system applications that require nitrite.
Detailed Product Description
Delo ELC Antifreeze/Coolant products are heavy duty engine coolants that use a patented organic corrosion inhibitor technology called aliphatic carboxylates. Delo ELC is free of nitrates, borates, silicates, phosphates and amines. These products contain nitrites and molybdates for additional cylinder liner protection.
Delo ELC Antifreeze/Coolant products are recommended for use in a wide variety of cooling system applications including on-road, off-road and stationary engine applications. These products are also recommended in mix fleet applications where heavy duty and light duty trucks are present. Please check your OEMs coolant recommendations.
Delo ELC Antifreeze/Coolant products do not require the addition of supplemental coolant additives to obtain their service life of 750,000 miles/1,200,000 km/8 years/15,000 hours with correct top-up practices.
Delo ELC Antifreeze/Coolant products have been fully tested under the CAT EC-1 specification and have been found to meet all the chemical and performance requirements of this specification.
Recommended applications for Delo ® ELC Antifreeze/ Coolant products:
- Heavy duty engines regardless of fuel type or environmental controls being used where the OEM recommends a silicate free, extended life coolant that contains nitrites 1 • Mixed fleets where both lig ht duty and heavy duty trucks are present
- Stationary engine applicat ions regardless of fuel type being used
- Marine cooling systems where freeze protection is needed and a nitrite containing coolant is recommended
Delo ELC Antifreeze/Coolant is approved for:
- Deutz DQC CB-14
Delo ELC Antifreeze/Coolant meets the specifications of:
- ASTM D6210
- ASTM D3306
- Caterpillar EC-1
- Detroit Series 60 and DD15 engines per SVC BRO 0002
- Navistar B1 Type 3
- TMC RP 329, 302A, 351 (color)
Delo ELC Antifreeze/Coolant is recommended for use in:
- Caterpillar Stationary Natural Gas Engines
- Cummins QSK, QST, ISX 15, ISX, ISM, ISL, ISC and ISB Diesel Engines
- Cummins Westport ISX 12G and ISL G CNG engines
- Freightliner and Western Star Truck Diesel Engines
- GE - Jenbacher Stationary Natural Gas Engines
- Hino Truck Diesel Engines
- Isuzu Truck Diesel Engines
- Kenworth and Peterbilt Truck Diesel Engines
- Kobelco Construction Equipment Diesel Engines
- Komatsu Construction Equipm ent Diesel Engines
- MTU 4000 Diesel Engines
- Navistar Truck Diesel Engines
- Scania and MAN Truck Diesel Engines
- Volvo and Mack Truck Diesel Engines
- Wärtsilä Stationary Diesel Engines
- Waukesha Stationary Natural Gas Engines
- White-Superior Stationary Natural Gas Engines