Delo Syn-Gear HD SAE 75W-90
Delo® Syn-Gear HD gear lubricant is a heavy duty, extreme pressure, multigrade automotive gear lubricant.
Detailed Product Description
Delo Syn-Gear HD delivers value through:
- Extended drain capabilities — Field proven in fleet testing for 500,000-mile drain intervals.
- Excellent thermal and oxidation stability — The synthetic hydrocarbon base oil used in this product provides outstanding stability.
- High viscosity index and low pour point — The synthetic hydrocarbon base stock provides extremely broad operating temperature ranges when compared with conventional mineral oil based gear lubricants.
- Excellent seal compatibility — This product is compatible with widely used seal elastomers.
- Refill and top off compatibility — Delo SynGear HD is compatible with conventional mineral oil based and other synthetic automotive gear lubricants.
Delo Syn-Gear HD is a heavy duty, extreme pressure, multigrade automotive gear lubricant.
It is manufactured from synthesized hydrocarbon base fluids which have excellent thermal and oxidation stability, a high viscosity index, and a low pour point.
The low pour point of Delo Syn-Gear HD imparts maximum lubrication during startup at subzero temperatures, while its improved viscositytemperature characteristics provide dependable lubrication at high temperatures. Low frictional losses in the lubricant film and minimal churning losses due to lower bulk oil viscosity lead to reduced operating temperatures when compared to conventional gear lubricants.
Delo Syn-Gear HD is recommended as a rear axle and differential lubricant in over-the-road and off-road vehicles when operating under severe conditions and in extremely cold or hot environments.
Delo Syn-Gear HD meets or exceeds the requirements of API Service Categories GL-4, GL-5 and MT-1. This product passed the field and bench requirements for the original version of Dana's SHAES 256 extended drain axle lubricant specification (Revision A, now obsolete).
Delo Syn-Gear HD is approved for:
- Meritor O-76 Extended Drain
- SAE J2360 (formerly MIL-PRF-2105E)
- Volvo 97312
Delo Syn-Gear HD meets the requirements of:
- Mack GO-J
- MAN Nutzfahrzeuge 342 Type M2
This product has been successfully field tested for long drain intervals in class 8 on-highway trucks using axles made by the following OEMs: Meritor, DAF, Daimler, Dana, MAN and Scania.