Delo 400 SDE SAE 15W-40
Detailed Product Description
Delo 400 SDE SAE 15W-40 with ISOSYN Advanced Technology is an API CK-4 heavy duty engine oil specifically formulated for 2017 greenhouse gas (GHG 17) compliant diesel engines designed to meet lower CO2 emissions and improved fuel economy, in addition to EPA 2010 compliant low emission diesel engines with Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR), Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) and Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) systems. It is fully compatible with previous engine models and previous API Oil Service Categories. It delivers value through:
- Minimized Operating Costs— Exceptional soot dispersancy and wear control. Cylinders, pistons, rings, and valve train components are well protected against wear and corrosion, providing optimum service life and minimal maintenance. Contributes to maximum vehicle utilization and minimal downtime.
- Excellent Emission Control System Life — Provides optimum Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) life for minimal downtime and cleaning, thus managing your maintenance costs.
- Managed Inventory Costs — Backward compatible with previous API Oil Service Categories and engine models. Suitable for use in four-stroke gasoline and naturally aspirated, turbocharged and modern electronically controlled/low emission diesel engines calling for an SAE 15W-40 heavy duty motor oil. Allows users with a wide mix of engine brands to enjoy simplified inventory and dispensing systems that may contribute to saving money, space and handling time.
- Warranty Plus Protection — Bumper-to-bumper warranty protection from the engine to the drive train. Payment for Chevron lubricant-related damage to your equipment, including parts and labor. Problem resolution and technical advice from Chevron’s lubrication experts.
- Access to Chevron’s Lubrication and Industry Knowledge — Helps maximize your bottom line business results.
Delo 400 SDE SAE 15W 40 with ISOSYN Advanced Technology is a super premium quality conventional engine oil which exceeds industry and engine manufacturers’ performance requirements. It is the most recommended OEM viscosity grade for over-the-road and off-highway diesel engines.
It is formulated using the most advanced additive technology to provide outstanding protection for on- and off-highway applications, including GHG 17 and EPA 2010 compliant engines of on-highway diesel trucks burning Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD), as well as 2014 compliant engines for off-highway vehicle diesel engines.
Today, Delo® 400 SDE SAE 15W 40 with ISOSYN® Advanced Technology meets the most stringent EGR soot control requirements.
Delo 400 SDE SAE 15W 40 with ISOSYN Advanced Technology has been specifically designed to meet the demands of EGR and SCR engines. It is formulated to comply with passenger car requirements where API SN performance standard and SAE 15W-40 viscosity grade are acceptable, and when maximum 800 ppm phosphorous is specified.
Delo 400 SDE SAE 15W 40 is formulated with ISOSYN Advanced Technology, which is the combination of Chevron’s industry leading formulating expertise with unique, high performance additive chemistry to help extend the durability of your critical diesel engine parts.
Delo 400 SDE SAE 15W 40 with ISOSYN Advanced Technology is a mixed fleet motor oil recommended for naturally aspirated and turbocharged four-stroke diesel engines and four-stroke gasoline engines in which the API CK-4 or SN service category and SAE 15W-40 viscosity grade are recommended. It is formulated for engines operating under severe service and a wide range of climatic conditions.
Delo 400 SDE SAE 15W 40 with ISOSYN Advanced Technology is excellent for use in new advanced engines developed to meet the latest emissions and reliability standards and in engines equipped with features like four-valve heads, super-charging, turbo-charging, direct injection, shorter piston crowns, higher power density, intercooling, full electronic management of fuel and emissions systems, exhaust selective catalytic reduction, exhaust gas recirculation, and exhaust particulate filters.
It is formulated for exceptional performance with ultra low sulfur diesel and low sulfur diesel fuels.
This product is recommended for use in:
- Today's most modern off-highway engines including those adapted for current emissions standards in construction, agriculture, mining, and marine applications
- Marine transmissions where ZF lubricant list TE-ML 04C is specified
Delo 400 SDE SAE 15W-40 is recommended for:
- API Service Categories CK-4, CJ-4, CI-4 PLUS, CI-4, CH-4, SN
- ACEA E9
- Caterpillar ECF-3
- Cummins CES 20086
- Detroit Fluids Specification (DFS) 93K222
- DEUTZ DQC III-10 LA
- JASO DH-2
- Mack EOS 4.5
- MAN M 3575
- MB 228.31
- MTU Category 2.1
- Renault RLD-4
- Volvo VDS-4.5
- ZF TE-ML 04C