Gadus S2 V100 2
Detailed Product Description
Reliable high temperature performance
- Very good performance up to +130°C, resulting in longer bearing life.
Good oxidation and mechanical stability
- Resists the formation of deposits caused by oxidation at high operating temperatures. Shell Gadus S2 V100 greases are extremely stable under vibrations and give NO LEAKAGE even in repeated shock-loaded bearings.
Good corrosion resistance characteristics
- Effective protection in hostile environments.
Long storage life
- Does not alter in consistency during prolonged storage.
- Rolling element and plain grease lubricated bearings
- Electric motor bearings
- Sealed-for-life bearings
- Water pump bearings
- May be used under a wide range of operating conditions offering very significant advantages over conventional lithium greases at high temperature or in the presence of water.
- A medium consistency grease designed, mainly, for general industrial lubrication. Ideal for centralised lubrication systems operating at normal temperatures