Havoline ATF +4
Detailed Product Description
Formulated for all FCA Automatic Transmissions.
Havoline® ATF+4® Automatic Transmission Fluid delivers value through: •
- Warranty coverage as an officially approved FCA US fluid •
- Correct viscosity and frictional characteristics to help ensure smooth operation in FCA transmissions •
- Optimal drain intervals of at least 100,000 miles under normal operating conditions •
- Long-lasting viscosity modifiers for maximum fluid life.
Havoline ATF+4 Automatic Transmission Fluid is formulated with high purity synthetic base stocks. It is designed to maintain its viscosity through excellent oxidation stability and use of long lasting viscosity modifiers.
It has excellent low temperature fluidity and viscosity breakdown performance over previous generation FCA ATF fluids.
Havoline ATF+4 Automatic Transmission Fluid is specially formulated to give outstanding protection in critical areas of FCA transmission operation.
Havoline ATF+4 Automatic Transmission Fluid: •
- lubricates and helps prevent wear in gears, clutches, and bearings. •
- transfers engine power effectively •
- removes heat efficiently •
- operates well over a wide temperature range
- resists thermal and oxidative breakdown •
- promotes sufficient viscosity at high temperatures with minimal sheardown •
- gives proper friction performance for FCA vehicles (smooth shift feel, no shudder) •
- protects seals, gaskets, and other nonferrous components •
- helps prevent sludge and varnish formation •
- resists foaming
Havoline ATF+4 Automatic Transmission Fluid is designed for use in FCA US automatic transmissions and automatic transaxles where a Mopar ATF PLUS®, ATF+2®, ATF+3® or ATF+4® fluid is specified.1 The FCA US includes FCA, Dodge, Plymouth, Jeep and Eagle vehicles.
It is not recommended for use in transmissions specifying either DEXRON® or MERCON® type fluids.2
Havoline ATF+4 Automatic Transmission Fluid has been registered with FCA US LLC, license number 40630035.
Do not use in high pressure systems in the vicinity of flames, sparks and hot surfaces. Use only in well ventilated areas. Keep container closed