Havoline Synthetic Blend Motor Oil 5W-30
Detailed Product Description
Havoline® Synthetic Blend Motor Oils with Deposit Shield® Technology deliver value through:
- Strong antiwear protection
- Excellent protection against thermal breakdown
- Better low-temperature pumpability than conventional motor oils for protection during cold starts
- Excellent protection for turbocharged engines
- Outstanding protection against engine deposits and sludge and varnish formation that can result from heavy load and stop-and-go driving conditions.
- Satisfies warranty requirements of cars, light trucks, and sports-utility vehicles specifying an API SN Resource Conserving or ILSAC GF-5 motor oil.
Havoline® Synthetic Blend Motor Oils with Deposit Shield Technology are premium quality automotive engine oils. They are formulated to provide outstanding protection against harmful engine deposits, while providing excellent oxidation protection and volatility control.
Havoline® Synthetic Blend Motor Oils with Deposit Shield® Technology are formulated with a combination of premium synthetic and conventional base oils to provide better cold temperature performance than conventional motor oils. Works well in turbocharged gasoline and flex-fuel passenger car engines, light duty trucks and SUVs where ILSAC GF-5 or API SN performance engine oil is specified. Available in SAE grades 0W-20, 5W-20, 5W-30, 10W-30, 10W-40, 20W-50, 30, 40
SAE 5W-30 is licensed under the dexos1® specification (License no. GB1c1216089) and exceeds the requirements of API SN Resource Conserving and ILSAC GF-5. It is recommended for Acura, FCA, Ford and GM engines calling for this grade. It provides exceptional performance in extreme cold temperatures.
Note: Always consult your owner’s manual regarding viscosity grade for your application.