Kendall GT-1 Dexos 1 Synthetic 5W-30
Kendall GT-1 Dexos1 Full Synthetic Motor Oil SAE 5W-30 is a premium quality automotive engine oil specially designed to meet the performance requirements of the GM dexos1: 2015 speci cation for gasoline-fueled GM vehicles. It also exceeds ILSAC GF-5 warranty requirements for use in other vehicles.
Detailed Product Description
Kendall® GT-1 Dexos1 Full Synthetic Motor Oil SAE 5W-30 is a premium quality automotive engine oil specially designed to meet the performance requirements of the GM dexos1: 2015 speci cation for gasoline-fueled GM vehicles. It also exceeds ILSAC GF-5 warranty requirements for use in other vehicles.
GT-1 Dexos1 Full Synthetic Motor Oil SAE 5W-30 is formulated to reduce the occurance of low speed preignition, provide wear protection, to minimize sludge and varnish formation, protect against turbo charger deposits and to resist viscosity and thermal breakdown, even in severe service. It also protects against bearing corrosion and is highly resistant to aeration and foaming. It meets stricter performance requirements than ILSAC GF-5 quality oils, resulting in improved engine life and performance. The full-synthetic formulation provides enhanced performance bene ts at extreme temperatures compared with conventional engine oils.
GT-1 Dexos1 Full Synthetic Motor Oil SAE 5W-30 is fully licensed to dexos1: 2015 for service ll in all GM vehicles where an SAE 5W-30 engine oil is speci ed. It also exceeds new car warranty requirements for other vehicles as de ned by ILSAC GF-5. It meets or exceeds “Resource Conserving” requirements for fuel economy improvement, emission system and turbocharger protection, and protection of engines operating on ethanol-containing fuels up to E85. It is backward serviceable for use where API SM or earlier “S” category engine oils are recommended.
- GM vehicles where a dexos1: 2015 oil is speci ed
- Gasoline-fueled and ex-fuel passenger cars, light trucks and sport utility vehicles
- 4-stroke cycle gasoline engines in other mobile or stationary equipment
GT-1 Dexos1 is licensed or OEM-certi ed for:
- ILSAC GF-5
- API Service SN with Resource Conserving
- GM dexos1:2015
GT-1 Dexos1 meets or exceeds the requirements of:
- Chrysler MS-6395
- Ford WSS-M2C946-A
- GM4718M, GM6094M (obsolete speci cations)
- Honda HTO-06
- Exceeds ILSAC GF-5 requirements for new cars under warranty
- Reduces the occurance of low speed preignition
- Outstanding resistance to viscosity and thermal breakdown at high temperatures
- Excellent low-temperature pumpability for protection during cold starts
- Protects against sludge and varnish formation
- Protects against turbocharger deposits
- Protects against rust and bearing corrosion
- Low volatility for reduced oil consumption
- Highly resistant to aeration and foaming
- Formulated to protect turbochargers and emission control system catalysts
- Formulated for use in vehicles operating on ethanol-containing fuels up to E85