Kendall Special Limited-Slip Gear Lubricant 80W-90
Detailed Product Description
Kendall® Special Limited-Slip Gear Lubricant is an extreme-pressure, API GL-5, SAE 80W-90 automotive gear oil specially formulated to satisfy the lubrication needs of most limited-slip rear axles. It is friction-modi ed to help eliminate the stick-slip chatter associated with low-speed, high-torque operation of limited-slip differentials while turning corners with some passenger cars and light trucks.
Special Limited-Slip Gear Lubricant is formulated to provide long service life and extended gear life in automotive differentials operating under varying conditions of speed, load, temperature and torque. The carefully balanced formulation is designed to minimize oxidative sludge and varnish formation, reduce wear, prevent scoring damage, and protect against metal fatigue under shock-load conditions.
- Passenger car and truck axles with either conventional or limited-slip differentials
- Suitable for initial ll of new or rebuilt limited-slip differentials, for top-off, and for refill after a complete drain
Special Limited-Slip Gear Lubricant meets or exceeds the requirements of:
- API Service GL-5
- Mack GO-J
- SAE J2360
- Excellent oxidation resistance and thermal stability to minimize sludge and varnish formation
- Excellent thermal durability and extreme-pressure properties for extended gear life
- High load-carrying capacity for protection against scuf ng and wear
- Protects against rust and corrosion
- Good foam resistance
- Friction-modi ed to prevent chatter in limited-slip and positraction differentials