Olympus Euro Synthetic 5W-30
Olympus Euro Synthetic 5W-30 is a high performance synthetic oil designed to meet the latest car manufacturers warranty requirements.
Detailed Product Description
OEM series IV 5W-30 is a high performance synthetic oil designed to meet the latest car manufacturers warranty requirements. Specifically formulated to meet the demands of the small displacement high RPM fuel efficient engines found in today’s domestic and foreign automobiles. These engines experience higher operating temperatures and require motor oil which offers maximum protection against both viscosity and thermal breakdown.
The oil is 100% full synthetic of the highest quality and special additives which protects against high temperature oxidation, wear, and viscosity breakdown. It meets the “mid SAPS” passenger car lubricant requirements as specified by various European OEMs and in line with the Euro 4 & 5 requirements.
Advantages & Uses
● Synthetic PCDEO API SN/CF, ACEA A3/B4-08, ACEA C3-12
● Meets OEM requirements like VW 502.00 / 505.00, MB 229.51, BMW Long life – 04.
● Meets the latest “Mid SAPS” requirements.
● Shear stable viscosity index improver-protects against viscosity breakdown in severe service.
● Sulfated ash of 0.8% with phosphorus requirements of 0.08%.
● Recommended for most engines meeting Euro 4 & 5 requirements.