Olympus Full Synthetic 5W-20
Detailed Product Description
5W-20 Full Synthetic motor oils are high performance oils designed to meet the latest car manufacturers warranty requirements and designed for drivers who demand the ultimate in engine protection. They are specially formulated to meet the demands of the small displacement high RPM fuel efficient engines found in today's domestic and foreign automobiles. These engine experience higher operating temperatures and require motor oil which offers maximum protection against both viscosity and thermal breakdown.
Performance 500 Full Synthetic Motor Oils are formulated with synthetic base stocks and special additive packages for extra protection against engine wear and improved fuel savings. They are fortified with shear stable viscosity index improvers, detergent-dispersants and rust and corrosion inhibitors keeping engines exceptionally clean and free of sludge, varnish and rust. Unique friction modifiers provide reduced internal friction between moving engine parts.
- Performance 500 synthetic oils exceed API SN, SN-Resource Conserving and ILSAC GF-5 requirements.
- Recommended for small, high RPM and turbo-charged engines, passengers cars, light duty pickups, motorcycles and other gasoline engines
- Meets the OEM warranty requirements of Chrysler, Ford and General Motors (as appropriate recommended viscosity grades)
- Formulated for use in vehicle operating on ethanol-containing fuels up to E85.
- Highly oxidative stable - protects engine from oil thickening, high temperature sludge and varnish deposits.
- Shear stable VI improver protects against viscosity breakdown in severe service.
- Effective detergent-dispersants keep engine parts clean.
- Improved fuel economy (ILSAC GF-5) means better gas mileage.
- Low volatility for reduced oil consumption.
- Enhanced performance benefits compared to conventional engine oils