Phillips 66 Dynalife GC-LB 2
FAMILY DYNA GC-LB #2
Detailed Product Description
Dynalife GC-LB is a high quality, multipurpose, extreme-pressure lithium complex grease developed to satisfy the severe lubrication requirements of heavily loaded plain and rolling element bearings operating at medium to high temperatures. It is NLGI GC-LB certified for use as a multipurpose automotive wheel bearing and chassis lubricant.
Dynalife GC-LB is manufactured with high quality paraffinic base oils thickened with lithium complex soap. It contains an effective extreme-pressure additive, a tackifier, and rust and oxidation inhibitors to provide excellent wear protection, excellent thermal stability at high temperatures, and excellent resistance to corrosion and water washout.
Dynalife GC-LB forms an effective seal to help minimize bearing contamination and provides a high level of adhesion to the bearing surface for improved retention, reduced leakage and resistance to water washout. It is dyed red for ease of identification.
- Wheel bearings of passenger cars, trucks, high performance vehicles, sport utility vehicles and motorcycles equipped with disc brakes
- Ball joints, universal joints, other chassis points, and water pumps on passenger cars, trucks, and other mobile equipment
- Centralized lube systems and auto lubbers in service shops
- Excellent high-temperature performance
- Excellent wear protection
- Good load-carrying ability (60-lb Timken OK Load rating)
- Excellent rust and corrosion inhibition
- Excellent resistance to water washout
- Good low-temperature pumpability
- NLGI GC-LB certified