Phillips 66 Dynalife HT 2
FAMILY DYNALIFE HT #2
Detailed Product Description
(EP) lithium complex grease developed for the lubrication of automotive and industrial equipment operating under heavy loads and at moderate to high temperatures. It is recommended for use in a variety of automotive, agricultural, construction, mining and industrial applications. It is NLGI GC-LB certified for use as a multipurpose automotive wheel bearing and chassis lubricant.
Dynalife HT is manufactured with high-quality base oils, a special polymer and a lithium complex soap thickener. It is fortified with extreme pressure and antiwear additives plus rust and oxidation inhibitors. It has excellent thermal stability at high temperatures, high load-carrying capacity for excellent wear protection, and protects metal parts against rust and corrosion. It forms an effective seal to help minimize bearing contamination. Its tackiness properties and heavy base oil provide a high level of adhesion to bearing surfaces for improved retention, reduced leakage and excellent resistance to water washout.
- Agricultural, construction, mining and industrial equipment operating under heavy or shock loads
- Wheel bearings of passenger cars, trucks, high-performance vehicles, sport utility vehicles and motorcycles equipped with disc brakes
- Ball joints, universal joints, other chassis parts and water pumps on passenger cars, trucks and other mobile equipment
- Conveyor bearings
- Excellent high-temperature performance
- Excellent wear protection
- High load-carrying capacity
- Protects against rust and corrosion
- Excellent resistance to water washout
- Good low-temperature pumpability
- NLGI GC-LB certified