Phillips 66 Unoba EP 2
Detailed Product Description
Phillips 66® Unoba EP is a multipurpose, extreme-pressure lithium grease developed for use in a wide variety of industrial and automotive applications. It is a versatile, general-purpose grease for use in applications where operating temperatures and loads are moderate.
Unoba EP is manufactured with high-quality base oils and lithium 12-hydroxystearate soap thickener. It is fortifi ed with extreme-pressure and antiwear additives plus rust and oxidation inhibitors. It has good load-carrying capacity for protection against wear, good oxidation resistance for long service life, protects metal parts against rust and corrosion, and is resistant to water washout. It has good resistance to structural breakdown and will not soften excessively during high-speed operation in rolling-element bearings. It forms a good seal to help minimize bearing contamination.
Unoba EP is available in multiple grades for use in a wide variety of applications. It is an excellent grease for use in centralized lube systems. The semi-fl uid grades may be used in enclosed industrial gearboxes where oil leakage is a problem.
- Plain and rolling-element bearings in compressors, fans, centrifugal pumps and other industrial equipment where operating temperatures and loads are moderate •
- Chassis parts, universal joints and water pumps on passenger cars, light trucks and other mobile equipment
- Track rollers, commercial lawn mowers, crushers and vibrating screens (semi-fl uid grades) •
- Enclosed gear drives on industrial, mining and mobile equipment where oil leakage is a problem (semi-fl uid grades) •
- Wheel bearings of passenger cars equipped with drum brakes •
- Centralized grease lubrication systems •
- General-purpose shop/industrial grease
Features/Benefi ts •
- Multipurpose grease for use in a wide variety of applications
- Good extreme-pressure and antiwear properties
- Good shear stability
- Good oxidation resistance and thermal stability
- Protects against rust and corrosion
- Resists water washout
- Suitable for use in centralized lube systems