Rotella T4 Triple Protection 10W-30
Shell ROTELLA T4 Triple Protection engine oil has been formulated to provide Triple Protection technology against wear, deposits and oil breakdown. ROTELLA T4 Triple Protection oil uses advanced additive technology to protect under the most severe engine conditions found in modern, low-emission engines. Recommended by a wide range of OEMs, suitable for both the latest low-emissions and older model equipment.
Detailed Product Description
Performance, Features & Benefits
Outstanding wear protection
· Demonstrated over millions of miles of customer service, Shell ROTELLA T4 Triple Protection provides exceptional wear protection to help maximize engine efficiency and prolong engine life.
Exceptional engine cleanliness
· Formulated for enhanced deposit protection to help keep engines cleaner over the oil drain interval.
Emissions system compatibility
·The advanced low-ash formulation helps control blocking of particulate filters and poisoning of exhaust after-treatment devices, helping maintain vehicle emission compliance and engine fuel efficiency.
Outstanding shear stability
· A continued heritage of outstanding shear stability for viscosity control and optimal oil pressure in your engine.
Severe duty heavy duty diesel engines
· Shell ROTELLA T4 Triple Protection provides outstanding protection for virtually all heavy duty diesel engines, including engines with the latest emission control using EGR and containing a Diesel Particulate Filter.
· Suitable for use in agricultural, mining, logging, and construction applications, even with high levels of fuel Sulfur.
Hard working diesel and gasoline engines
· Suitable for use in pick-up trucks, sport-utility vehicles (SUVs), mini-vans and motorcycles.
Specifications, Approvals & Recommendations
- API CK-4, CJ-4, CI-4 PLUS, CI-4, CH-4
- API SN
- ACEA E9
- Caterpillar ECF-2, ECF-3
- Cummins CES 20086, 81
- Detroit Fluids Specification (DFS) 93K222, 93K218
- Mack EOS-4.5, EO-O Premium Plus
- Volvo VDS-4.5, VDS-4
- JASO DH-2
- Ford WSS-M2C171-F1