Shell Mysella S3 N 40
Shell Mysella S3 N is a high performance quality oil blended for use in 4-stroke, spark-ignition engines which require a 'low ash' oil and use natural gas as fuel. Shell Mysella S3 N satisfies the new generation of stationary gas engines designed to meet the emerging legislation limiting emissions of NOx, and those which employ the latest 'lean' or 'clean' burn technology.
Detailed Product Description
- Spark-ignited gas engines fueled by natural gas
- May also be used for landfill and biogases
Shell Mysella S3 N is approved by:
- GE Jenbacher: Series 2, 3 Fuel Class A and CAT. Series 4 (Version B) Fuel Class A, B, C and CAT. Series 6 (Version E) Fuel Class A, B, C and CAT.
- Hyundai H35/40G(V) series
- MTU: Series 4000 L61/L62/L63
- MWM gas engines – TR 2105
- Caterpillar CG132, CG170, CG260 – TR 2105
- MAK: GCM 34 Category 1
- Perkins: 4000 series
- Rolls Royce: KG-1, KG-2, KG-3
- Wartsila: W 34SG, W 50SG, W 20DF, W 32DF, W 34DF, W 50DF, W25SG, W28SG, W 175SG, W 220SG
- Waukesha: 220 GL (Pipeline Quality Natural Gas)
- MAN D&T : Medium Speed Engines for gas operation
- S.E.M.T Pielstick PC - Dual Fuel engines
Shell Mysella S3 N meets Requirement of:
- Caterpillar Stationary Gas Engines
- Caterpillar Stationary Gas Engines MAN: Ruston engines (Natural Gas, Landfill Gas/Digester gas/Biogas). Dual Fuel (Pilot Diesel)
- Waukesha: other gas engine types.
- Nuovo Pignone: Reciprocating Compressor Service Class A