Shell Mysella S3 N 40
Detailed Product Description
Performance, Features & Benefits
Extended oil life
·Significantly prolongs oil life relative to previous generation gas engine oils by resisting oxidation and nitration, viscosity increase and the formation of harmful acids.
·Shell Mysella S3 N is formulated with low ash and low
phosphorus offering extended life to valves and spark plugs
and full compatibility with emission catalysts.
·Spark-ignited gas engines fueled by natural gas
·May also be used for landfill and biogases
Specifications, Approvals & Recommendations
Shell Mysella S3 N is suitable in engine types where a "lowash" oil is required.
Shell Mysella S3 N is approved by:
- GE Jenbacher: Series 2, 3 Fuel Class A and CAT. Series 4 (Version B) Fuel Class A, B, C and CAT. Series 6 (Version E) Fuel Class A, B, C and CAT.
- Hyundai H35/40G(V) series
- MWM gas engines – TR 2105
- Caterpillar CG132, CG170, CG260 – TR 2105
- MAK: GCM 34 Category 1
- Perkins: 4000 series
- Rolls Royce: KG-1, KG-2, KG-3
- Wartsila: W 34SG, W 50SG, W 20DF, W 32DF, W 34DF, W50DF, W25SG, W28SG, W 175SG, W 220SG
- Waukesha: 220 GL (Pipeline Quality Natural Gas)
- MAN D&T : Medium Speed Engines for gas operation
- S.E.M.T Pielstick PC - Dual Fuel engines
Shell Mysella S3 N meets Requirement of:
- Caterpillar Stationary Gas Engines
- MAN: Ruston engines (Natural Gas, Landfill Gas/Digestergas/Biogas). Dual Fuel (Pilot Diesel)
- Waukesha: other gas engine types.
- Nuovo Pignone: Reciprocating Compressor Service Class A