Shell Spirax S6 AXME 80W-140
Shell Spirax S6 AXME 80W-140 is a fully synthetic, multipurpose, heavy-duty gear lubricant specifically designed for heavy duty differentials that call for an API GL-5 type product.
Detailed Product Description
Heavy duty differentials.
All applications normally lubricated by automotive gear oil such as rear wheel bearings, manual steering gears and universal joints calling for API GL-5, SAE 80W-140 grade.
Transfer cases for automobiles, light and heavy-duty trucks, farm equipment and heavy construction equipment calling for API GL-5, SAE 80W-140 or 85W-140 grades.
Industrial gear applications where extreme pressure oils with excellent low and high temperature properties are required.
Differentials used in conjunction with Eaton and Meritor extended warranties calling for an SAE 80W-140 grade.
Manual transmissions where the manufacturer specifies API GL-5 oil of SAE 80W-140 or 85W-140 grades.
Specifications, Approvals & Recommendations
- Dana Specification SHAES 429 Rev. A
- Mack GO-J
- ArvinMeritor Specification O76-B (standard drain), O76-Q and R (extended drain)
- SAE J2360
- Harnischfeger (P&H) 474
- International Truck and Engine TMS 6816
- API Classifications GL-5 and MT-1
- General Electric D50E9C
- US Military MIL-PRF-2105E
- U.S. Steel Specification 224
- American Gear Manufacturers (AGMA) Standard 250.03
- Scania STO 1:0