Shell Spirax S6 AXRME 75W-90
Detailed Product Description
Shell Spirax S6 AXRME 75W-90 is capable of extended oil drain and is approved by several OEMs for their extended drain specifications. Standard industry and commercial fleet testing have demonstrated a fuel efficiency improvement of over 1% when compared to several products in the same application.
- Fuel efficient formulation
- Proven fuel efficiencies in both standard industry and commercial fleet testing methods of over 1%.
- Longer oil drain capability
- Meets the requirements of Dana SHAES 256 Rev C, (500,000 mile oil drains, with warranty for 750,000 miles), which documents the long drain capability of the fuel efficient formulation
- Longer equipment life
- Excellent protection against gear wear and pitting, helps prevent premature failures. Outstanding oxidation resistance also helps prevent damage to seals due to deposit formation.
- Less lubricant usage
- Excellent static and dynamic seal compatibility that meets or exceeds a number of leading OEM requirements, which helps minimize seal leaks. The extended drain capabilities help maximize oil drain intervals resulting in less overall lubricant usage during the life of the equipment.
- Recognized by leading equipment manufacturers
- A number of leading equipment manufacturers recognize the benefits of Shell Spirax S6 AXRME 75W-90 and have formally approved it against their specifications.
Drive axles in heavy duty on-highway trucks
Heavy duty axles and other applications where a 75W-90 API GL-5 extreme pressure (EP) mineral or synthetic gear oil is recommended.
Note: For Eaton Roadranger Transmissions Use Spirax S6 GME 50
Specifications, Approvals & Recommendations
- ArvinMeritor O76-N
- DANA SHAES-256 Rev C
- International TMS 6816
- Mack GO-J Plus
- API GL-5, MT-1
- SAE J2360
- US Military MIL-PRF-2105E