Shell Spirax S4 TXM
Detailed Product Description
Excellent anti-oxidation, shear-stability, anti-wear, anti-corrosion and anti-foam characteristics result from the use of the latest additive technology leading to greater reliability and reduced down time thus minimizing cost and maximizing utilization.
The excellent low temperature fluidity of Spirax S4 TXM results in responsive hydraulic performance and smooth gearshift performance, from cold starts to maximum operating temperatures. Friction modifying additives help create smooth, noise-free operation of oil immersed brakes.
Shell Spirax S4 TXM has been tested and approved by a wide range of equipment manufacturers.
Agricultural tractor transmissions Shell Spirax S4 TXM has been evaluated against the latest requirements of leading tractor and transmission manufacturers including John Deere, Massey Ferguson, CNH and ZF.
Shell Spirax S4 TXM is ideally suited for hydraulic systems of tractors and ancillary equipment. Spirax S4 TXM is formulated using specially selected additives and high quality base oils to provide good low temperature fluidity and wear protection
Oil immersed brakes
Special friction modifying additives are included in Spirax S4 TXM to ensure optimum performance of oil immersed brakes while minimizing brake noise. Spirax S4 TXM is recommended for most wet brake systems fitted to agricultural tractors and off-highway construction equipment.
Warning! - Not to be used as an Engine Oil
Specifications, Approvals & Recommendations
- Case New Holland MAT-3525, M2C-134 A-D, FNHA-2-D.201.00
- John Deere JDM-J20C
- Massey-Ferguson M1143, M1145
- Volvo WB 101, Transmission Oil 97303:015
- ZF TE-ML 03E, 05F, 06D, 06K, 17E, 21F
- Caterpillar TO-2 (obsolete)
- Komatsu - recommended for use in certain construction equipment
- Shell Spirax S4 TXM is also recommended for use in Case equipment where fluids meeting MS 1207, 1209 or 1210 are specified
- Suitable for use in applications where Allison C-4 type fluids are required
- Spirax S4 TXM can be used when a SAE J 306 85W grade is recommended
- API Gear Performance : API GL-4