Delo TorqForce SAE 30
Detailed Product Description
Delo TorqForce SAE 30 products deliver value through:
- Long equipment life — Special additives help protect metal surfaces against scuffing and wear even under severe operating conditions of high temperature and high load.
- Smooth operation — Excellent frictional control helps prevent clutch slippage and offers quiet and efficient action of transmission and brakes while minimizing wear.
- Minimal downtime — Good compatibility with seals, O-rings, and packing materials maintains their good condition and keeps leakage at a minimum.
- Improved filterability — Delo TorqForce is formulated with special additive chemistry that allows for ultra-fine filtration which provides exceptional fluid cleanliness and equipment reliability performance.
- Long oil life — Outstanding ability of the base stock to withstand oxidation at high operating temperatures results in maximum service life for the oil
- Reliable operation — Formulated to keep metal parts clean and free of varnish and sludge deposits that could result in premature breakdown.
- Minimizing weather and storage concerns — Protects against rust and corrosion of highly finished precision parts when operating in humid conditions and during seasonal shutdown periods.
- Warranty Plus protection — Bumper-to-bumper warranty protection from the engine to the drive train. Payment for Chevron lubricant-related damage to your equipment, including parts and labor.1 Problem resolution and technical advice from Chevron’s lubrication experts.
Delo TorqForce products are high performance lubricants designed for use in transmissions, final drives, and hydraulic systems requiring a fluid meeting Caterpillar TO-4 or Allison C-4 requirements. They are also recommended for transmission and hydraulic systems manufactured by Dana Powershift, Komatsu, Komatsu Dresser, Tremec/TTC, Vickers and ZF.
They are manufactured using highly refined base oils, detergents, dispersants, oxidation and corrosion inhibitors, antiwear and extreme pressure agents, and a foam suppressant.
Delo TorqForce products are designed for both newly developed and older model drive train components.
They offer excellent friction retention, wear control, seal compatibility, oxidation stability, and viscosity stability.
The frictional characteristics of the fluid are retained over the life of the lubricant.
Delo TorqForce products are formulated to help protect against wear, even in severe service conditions and under high loads. They help protect precision parts against wear under high load conditions by controlling the formation of corrosion, varnish, and sludge. Delo TorqForce products are compatible with new and traditional seal and clutch materials.