Havoline Global Multi-Vehicle ATF
Detailed Product Description
Havoline Global Multi-Vehicle ATF is backed by the Chevron Limited Product Warranty and delivers value through:
- Versatility — Can be used in most passenger cars, SUVs, light duty trucks and vans.
- Reduced inventory carrying cost — Helps eliminate the need for stocking supplemental additives or top treats which may harm transmissions.
- Maximum equipment life — Advanced formula protects against wear, corrosion, and the formation of lacquers, sludge, or other harmful deposits.
Havoline Global Multi-Vehicle ATF is an advanced, high performance, multi-purpose power transmission fluid. It has been tested for use in the latest generation of low-viscosity ATF applications and is also backward compatible with most high-viscosity applications.
Havoline Global Multi-Vehicle ATF is formulated with a synthetic blend of premium, severely hydroprocessed base stocks and carefully crafted additives that help provide friction control, load-carrying ability, corrosion and wear protection. It provides good foam resistance and helps protect against the formation of sludge, varnish, and other harmful deposits.
Under severe operating conditions, this fluid:
- Maintains friction control for smooth shift action and protection against shudder.
- Operates well over a wide temperature range.
- Retains high temperature viscosity resulting in maximum oil film thickness and excellent wear protection.
Havoline® Global Multi-Vehicle ATF can be used in a wide variety of North American, Japanese and European passenger cars, SUVs and light duty trucks. It has passed the JASO 1A-LV13 (M315) standard tests for performance in Japanese vehicles. The product delivers the shifting performance and exceptional anti-shudder durability desired by Japanese and Korean automakers.
Havoline Global Multi-Vehicle ATF is recommended for the following applications:
•Aisin Warner AW-1
•Apolloil/Kia ATF Red-1K
•Esso Type LT 71141 ATF
•General Motors DEXRON®-II(E), DEXRON-III(G,H), DEXRON-VI1
•Honda/Acura DW-1, ATF-Z1
•Hyundai/Kia SP-IV, SPH-IV/SP4-M
•Hyundai/Kia/Mitsubishi Diamond SP, SP-II, SP-III
•Idemitsu ATF HP, K17
•Isuzu ATF-II, ATF-III, Genuine ATF
•JASO M315 Class 1A and 2013, 1A-LV
•Mazda ATF 3317, F-1, FZ/S-1/N-1, M-III, M-V
•Mercedes MB 236.10/11/12/14/15, MB 236.41/5/6/7/8/9/91, NAG-1
•Mitsubishi ATF-J2, ATF-J3
•Nissan 402, Matic D/J/K/S
•Shell ATF 134, 3353, M-1375.4/6, LA2634
•Shell/Audi M-L 12108
•Subaru ATF, ATF 5AT, ATF-HP
•Texaco 7045-E, ETL-8072 B, N402
•Toyota/Lexus Type T, T-III, T-IV (JWS 3309), WS (JWS 3324)
•Voith H55.6335.xx (G607)
•Volkswagen/Audi TL 52162, TL 52533, ZF 5HP (18FL, 30)
•Volvo 1161521, 1161540, 1161640, STD 1273.40 (97340), STD 1273.41 (97341)
•ZF TE-ML 11A/B