HDAX 7200 Low Ash Gas Engine Oil Sae 40
HDAX® 7200 Low Ash Gas Engine Oil is a premium quality, bright stock free, low ash, dispersant/detergent type gas engine oil.
Detailed Product Description
HDAX 7200 Low Ash provides the following benefits:
- Exceptional engine performance — Optimized detergent/dispersant additive package helps to minimize the formation of engine deposits.
- Low wear — Offers outstanding protection against piston, ring, and liner scuffing, scoring, and wear.
- Valve recession protection — The levels and types of ash-producing additives in the oil provide minimum valve recession with low levels of combustion chamber deposits to minimize the potential for pre-ignition and spark plug fouling.
- Long oil life — Oxidation and nitration resistance provide maximum flexibility in maintenance scheduling.
- Clean pistons — Works to keep pistons clean, which helps prevent ring sticking and maintains clean, varnish-free piston skirts.
- Clean crankcases and top decks — Minimizes the formation of sludge in the crankcase, valve cover and top deck area.
- Catalyst compatibility — Formulated to be compatible with exhaust emission reduction systems.
HDAX 7200 Low Ash Gas Engine Oil is formulated with premium Group II base stocks which contain extremely low sulfur, nitrogen, and aromatics. It uses a proprietary, premium additive package containing ashless dispersants, oxidation inhibitors, metallic detergents and a metallic anti-wear agents.
HDAX 7200 Low Ash Gas Engine Oil provides outstanding oxidation and nitration resistance, which minimize the buildup of insolubles and promote long oil and filter life.
HDAX 7200 Low Ash Gas Engine Oil gives outstanding protection against ring and liner scuffing and wear. It also minimizes valve recession in four-stroke engines and provides excellent piston and ring belt deposit control to effectively protect against the formation and buildup of engine sludge.
HDAX® 7200 Low Ash Gas Engine Oil is recommended for lean-burn and stoichiometric four-stroke engines operating under high load, high temperature conditions. It is also recommended for high-speed four-stroke gas engines used in cogeneration applications.
HDAX 7200 Low Ash Gas Engine Oil is approved for:
- GE Jenbacher types 2, 3 & 4 versions A & B and 6 versions C & E in fuel class A (natural gas)
- MTU series 400 burning natural gas or propane gas and series 4000 (L32/L33/L63 & L64) burning natural gas
- Waukesha engines burning natural
Recommended for four-stroke gas-fueled engines manufactured by:
- Dresser-Rand (Categories I, II, and III)
- GE Jenbacher
- MWM (DEUTZ)
- Rolls Royce