Detailed Product Description
Rando HD ISO 32 oils deliver value through:
- Long equipment life — Special antiwear additive package minimizes wear by protecting surfaces when load causes breakdown of the lubricant film.
- Minimized downtime — Effective rust and oxidation inhibitor system helps prevent the production of abrasive particles from rust formation, and deposits, varnishes and sludges from oil breakdown, which can damage equipment surfaces and seals, and block filters prematurely.
- Smooth operation — Good hydrolytic stability and water separation characteristics promote excellent filterability in the presence of water contamination. Good anti-foam and air release help ensure smooth operation and system efficiency.
- Optimal oil service life — High oxidation stability resists oil thickening and deposit formation in service, minimizing the possibility of an unscheduled change of hydraulic fluid.
Rando HD ISO 32, 46, and 68 are formulated with Group II base stocks.
Rando HD ISO 32, 46, or 68 are recommended for:
- vane-, piston-, or gear-type pumps, especially where pressures exceed 1000 psi
- lightly loaded reciprocating compressors