Rotella T1 SAE 40
Shell Rotella T1 Energized Protection oils use well-proven performance additives to fight engine wear and prevent deposits, providing reliable lubrication and consistent performance. Suitable for day to day use in turbo and non-turbocharged older engines.
Detailed Product Description
Performance, Features & Benefits
· Provide reliable all-year-round performance in the applications for which they are intended.
· Shell Rotella T1 provides excellent wear protection that promotes engine durability. It has a low ash content which minimizes the formation of deposits and keeps intake ports clean. It offers excellent rust and corrosion protection for critical engine parts.
Heavy duty Diesel engines
· Shell Rotella T1 is suitable for mixed fleets combining large over the road diesel trucks with smaller diesel and gasoline-fuelled light trucks and passenger cars.
· Shell Rotella T1 is suitable for heavy equipment used for construction, mining or quarry operations.
· Shell Rotella T1 40 is suitable for use in Detroit Diesel two-cycle engines (Series 53, 71 and 92).
Hydraulic and transmissions
· Shell Rotella T1 oils can be used in certain transmission and mobile hydraulic systems where the equipment manufacturer recommends use of monograde engine oils.
Specifications, Approvals & Recommendations
- API CF-2, CF
- Detroit Diesel Series 53,71,92