Phillips 66 X/C Aviation Oil 20W-50
Detailed Product Description
Features & Benefits
- Ashless dispersant helps minimize engine sludge and varnish deposits for a cleaner engine
- Easier starting and faster oil circulation at low temperatures compared with single-grade oils
- Reduced warm-up time and cooler operating temperatures compared with single-grade oils
- High film strength for protection against wear and piston scuffing, even under high-load conditions, such as takeoff, and at elevated operating temperatures
- Provides cleaner and quicker break-in than traditional all-mineral, non-additized, single-grade oils
- Protects against rust and corrosion
- Reduces oil consumption in most engines
- Suitable for year-round use
X/C 20W-50 Aviation Oil is recommended for use in opposed piston engines. It can replace Commercial Grade 65, 80 or 100 single-grade engine oils with no sacrifice in performance.
X/C 25W-60 Aviation Oil is recommended for use in radial piston engines and in other aviation piston engines originally designed to run on heavier-grade oils, such as Commercial Grade 120.
Both viscosity grades are recommended for use during break-in and then as the operational oil until TBO.
X/C Aviation Oil meets the requirements of:
- Avco Lycoming Material Specification No. 301G
- Pratt & Whitney Service Bulletin No. 1183 Rev. U
- SAE Standard J1899
- Teledyne Continental Material Specification MHS-24B
- U.S. Military Specification MIL-L-22851D (obsolete) for additive treatment QPL Approval Numbers: D07L1-20W-50 (X/C 20W-50), D07L1-25W-60 (X/C 25W-60) X/C® Aviation Oi