76 Airkool HP 2-Cycle Oil
Detailed Product Description
Airkool HP 2-Cycle Motor Oil has a high level of detergency to help minimize piston ring sticking and exhaust port deposits to maintain good power output in 2-stroke cycle engines. It has excellent lubricity to protect against piston and cylinder scuffing, and helps reduce spark plug fouling and preignition problems. It is pre-diluted with a high-flash solvent for easy mixing with gasoline at low temperatures for premix applications.
Airkool HP 2-Cycle Oil meets JASO FD and ISO-L-EGD low-smoke requirements.
- High-output commercial chain saws that operate at 17,000-20,000 rpm
- Motorcycles, scooters and all-terrain vehicles (ATVs)
- Lawn-care equipment (mowers, weed trimmers, leaf blowers)
- Other air-cooled 2-stroke cycle engines where an API TC oil is specified(1)
Airkool HP 2-Cycle Oil meets or exceeds the requirements of:
- API Service TC
- JASO FD, FC, FB
(1) Note: Airkool HP 2-Cycle Oil is not recommended for use in water-cooled, 2-stroke cycle engines. Where the engine manufacturer specifies NMMA TC-W3®, TC-WII®, or TC-W® quality oil, use 76 Unimix® 2-Cycle Oil
- Low-ash formulation helps minimize engine deposits and preignition
- High detergency helps minimize piston ring sticking and reduce exhaust port blocking
- Protects against piston and cylinder scuffing
- Reduces spark plug fouling
- Excellent rust and corrosion protection
- Meets JASO FD low-smoke requirements
- Keeps engine parts clean
- Mixes easily with gasoline at low temperatures for premix applications
- Dyed for easy visibility when mixed with gasoline
- Suitable for either direct oil injection or premix engines(2)
(2) Note: For premix engines, always follow the manufacturer's recommendation for choosing the proper fuel-to-oil mixing ratio.