AeroShell Fluid 41
AeroShell Fluid 41 is a mineral hydraulic oil manufactured to a very high level of cleanliness, and possesses improved fluid properties. AeroShell Fluid 41 contains additives which provide excellent low temperature fluidity as well as exceptional anti-wear, oxidation - corrosion inhibition and shear stability. In addition metal de-activators and foam inhibitors are included in this high viscosity index fluid to enhance performance in hydraulic applications. AeroShell Fluid 41 is capable of wide temperature range operation. AeroShell Fluid 41 is dyed red.
Detailed Product Description
AeroShell Fluid 41 is particularly recommended where use of a "superclean" fluid can contribute to improvements in component reliability, and can be used in aircraft systems operating unpressurised between –54C to 90C and pressurised between –54C to 135C.
AeroShell Fluid 41 should be used in systems with synthetic rubber components and must not be used in systems incorporating natural rubber.
AeroShell Fluid 41 is compatible with AeroShell Fluids 4, 31, 51, 61 and 71 and SSF/LGF.
Specifications, Approvals & Recommendations
- COMAC Approved to QPL-CMS-OL-104
- Approved MIL-PRF-5606H* (both U.S. and European production)
- Approved DEF STAN 91-48 Grade Superclean* (European production only)
- Meets DEF STAN 91-48 Grade Normal (European production only) Equivalent to DEF STAN 91-48 Grades Superclean* & Normal (U.S. production only)
- Approved DCSEA 415/A (French)
- Analogue to AMG-10 (Russian)
- NATO Code H-515* (equivalent H-520)
- Joint Service Designation OM-15* (equivalent OM-18)