Biodegradable Hydraulic Oil 68
BIODEGRADABLE ANTIWEAR HYDRAULIC OILS are fully formulated, thermally stable, non-zinc containing antiwear hydraulic oil for use in both high and low pressure hydraulic systems for industrial and mobile applications. It contains a unique combination of phosphorus, sulfur, antiwear and friction modifying chemical components as well as a combination of metal passivator, demulsifiers, rust inhibitor and defoamer for longer fluid life. Developed as an alternative to mineral based hydraulic fl uids where good low temperature properties, improved oxidation stability, low toxicity and fluid biodegradation properties are required.
Detailed Product Description
- Superior hydrolytic stability.
- Excellent EP performance.
- Outstanding oxidative stability.
- Excellent rust protection.
- Good demulsibility and anti-foam properties.
- No heavy metals.
- Good low temperature properties.
- Excellent antiwear performance.
- Biodegradable – CEC/Sturm test (OECD 301B) methods.
- Vickers I-286-S, M-2950-S.
- Cincinnati Milacron P-68, P-69, P-70.
- DIN 51524 Part 2.
- Racine, Variable, Volume Vane Pumps.
- AFNOR NFE 48-603HM.
- Lee-Norse 100-1.
- Jeffrey No. 87.
- Ford M-6C32
- B.F. Goodrich 0152.
- General Motors LH-04-1, LH-06-1, LH-15-1.