Castrol Hysol MB 20
Semi-synthetic, chlorine and formaldehyde releasing agent free metalworking fluid for grinding of steel, machining of low-medium alloyed steel and cast iron with excellent anti corrosion properties.
Detailed Product Description
Castrol Hysol™ MB 20 is a high performance chlorine and formaldehyde releasing agent free semi-synthetic metalworking fluid. It contains an additive package that works in synergy to enhance machining performance and surface finish, provide excellent product stability, improve bio-resistance properties and lower the overall operations costs.
Hysol MB 20 is suitable for large central systems and single sump machines.
- Formaldehyde releasing agent free to comply with health and safety regulations
- Chlorine and nitrite free to fulfill your local legislation, waste treatment and environmental requirements
- Extend fluid life and reduce maintenance and machine downtime regarding good anti-microbiological performance
- Low foam in recommended water conditions
- Excellent anti-corrosion properties to protect machine tools and parts
- Advanced lubricity compounds ensure improved tool life and part quality
- Excellent wetting properties reduce coolant drag out and deliver clean machine tools and components