Detailed Product Description
Chevron 1000 THF delivers value through:
- Low operating costs — Chevron 1000 THF meets or exceeds fluid performance requirements of most OEM’s, maintaining efficiency and reliability while minimizing overall operating costs.
- Long equipment life — Special additives protect metal surfaces against scuffing and wear even under severe operating conditions leading to maximum equipment life.
- Low inventory cost — One fluid does the job of a full range of tractor hydraulic systems. Can replace multiple products and free up shelf space too!
- Minimizing weather and storage concerns — Protects against rust and corrosion of highly finished precision parts when operating in humidconditions and during seasonal shutdown periods.
- Minimal downtime — Good compatibility with seals, O-rings, and packing materials maintains their good condition and keeps leakage at a minimum.
- Smooth operation — Formulated to suppress brake “chatter” and transmission “slip” for quiet and efficient action of brakes and transmission.
- Reliable operation — Formulation helps keep metal parts clean and free of varnish and sludge deposits that could result in premature breakdown. Fast service time — Orange color helps identify origin point of incidental leaks for easy detection and quick remedy.
Chevron 1000 THF is a high quality, multifunctional tractor hydraulic fluid, specially formulated for use in transmissions, final drives, wet brakes, and hydraulic systems of tractors and other equipment employing a common fluid reservoir.
It is formulated with highly refined base stocks, a viscosity index improver, oxidation and corrosion inhibitors, antiwear and film strength additives, an antifoaming agent, and a pour point depressant.
Its distinctive orange color allows for easy product identification and leak detection. Chevron 1000 THF meets the needs of modern tractors for a multi-functional lubricant. It is designed for many uses, such as lubrication of the transmission and final drive, and serves as a hydraulic fluid to operate power steering units, brakes, implements, and attachments.
Chevron 1000 THF is formulated to suppress brake “chatter” and excessive brake facing wear. It offers smooth operation of clutch packs and wet brakes, provides excellent shifting action, provides exceptional rust and corrosion protection for vital parts, and minimizes leakage because of good compatibility with seals, O-rings, and packing materials.
It helps prevent sludge and varnish formation, protects metal surfaces against scuffing and wear, and provides outstanding lubrication for spur, helical, and spiral bevel final drive gears. Chevron 1000 THF is compatible with equipment manufacturer’s proprietary fluids and other fluids of this type.
Chevron 1000 THF is recommended for use:
- in ABB Dodge controlled start-up transmissions • in non-hypoid API GL-4 applications.
- in Hitachi mid-sized wheel loader axle applications, transfer case and hydraulics
- As a multifunctional fluid in many types of farm tractors and equipment.
— improved power fluid 821XL
— Case Corporation
— JIC-143, JIC-145,MS 1206, MS 1207, MS 1209, MS 1210 (TCH)
— Case New Holland
— MAT 3525, MAT 3505
— Ford New Holland
— ESN-M2C134-D, FNHA 2 C 201
— International Harvester B6
— John Deere
— Kubota UDT
— Massey Ferguson
— M1135, M1141, M1143, M1145
— Q-1766, Q-1722,Q-1766B
— Renk Doromat
— 874A and 874B
— Volvo WB 101
—White Farm Equipment
— TE-ML 03E, TE-ML 05F, TE-ML 06K, TE-ML 17E, TE-ML 21F
Chevron 1000 THF is also an excellent hydraulic fluid for many types of hydraulic systems requiring an anti-
wear hydraulic fluid in this viscosity range. It passes the High Pressure Vane Pump Test, ASTM D2882, with
less than 15 mg steel weight loss.