Chevron Heavy Duty PF Antifreeze
Chevron Heavy Duty PF Antifreeze/Coolant Free is a single-phase, ethylene glycol based fully formulated, heavy-duty diesel engine coolant/antifreeze that is available as a concentrate and a 50/50 pre-dilute.
Detailed Product Description
Chevron Heavy Duty PF Antifreeze/Coolant delivers value through:
- Wide Service Application — Suitable for gasoline, diesel, and natural gas powered automotive and industrial engines.
- Beneficial Formulation — Formulated with nitrite and molybdate to protect against wet cylinder liner pitting. Outstanding corrosion protection for aluminum, brass, cast iron, steel, solder, and copperphosphate-free formula helps reduce hard water scale formation.
- Ease of Maintenance — No initial requirement for a pre-charge dose of SCA and reduced SCA use during life of coolant with continued use of this product for top-up.
Chevron Heavy Duty PF Antifreeze/Coolant products are recommended for use in on-road, off-road and stationary applications where a fully formulated, non-extended life coolant is recommended by the OEM.
Recommended applications for Chevron Heavy Duty PF Antifreeze/Coolant:
- On-road, Off-road and Stationary engines regardless of fuel type.
- Mixed fleet operations calling for a coolant antifreeze that meets ASTM D3306, TMC RP 329 or ASTM D6210