Chevron Rando HD 220
Chevron Rando HD 220 oils are formulated with premium base oil technology and designed to give robust protection to hydraulic pumps in mobile and stationary systems.
Detailed Product Description
Rando HD ISO 220 oils deliver value through:
- Long equipment life — Special antiwear additive package minimizes wear by protecting surfaces when load causes breakdown of the lubricant film.
- Minimized downtime — Effective rust and oxidation inhibitor system helps prevent the production of abrasive particles from rust formation, and deposits, varnishes and sludges from oil breakdown, which can damage equipment surfaces and seals, and block filters prematurely.
- Smooth operation — Good hydrolytic stability and water separation characteristics promote excellent filterability in the presence of water contamination. Good anti-foam and air release help ensure smooth operation and system efficiency.
- Optimal oil service life — High oxidation stability resists oil thickening and deposit formation in service, minimizing the possibility of an unscheduled change of hydraulic fluid.
Rando HD ISO 220 is designed for lubricant applications requiring an AGMA R&O gear oil lubricant in the applicable viscosity grade.
Rando HD ISO 220 is recommended for applications where AGMA rust and oxidation inhibited oils are required:
- hydraulic equipment reduction gears where EP is not required
- plain and antifriction bearings
- circulating oil systems