Clarity Synthetic Machine Oil 220
Detailed Product Description
Clarity Synthetic Machine Oils 220 deliver value through:
- High temperature stability — Exceptional performance in the ASTM D943 Turbine Oil Stability Test. The test ran for >11,000 hours (>1 year) vs. 4000 hours for the mineral oil formulas.
- Long lubricant life — The PAO base oils with their high viscosity index, combined with a well-balanced additive package, minimize oil breakdown and maximize oil life.
- Excellent wear protection — Helps provide high FZG, Timken, and AGMA EP performance.
Clarity Synthetic Machine Oils combine our proprietary ashless formulation with the superior performance properties of polyalphaolefin (PAO) synthetic base oils. This combination provides greatly enhanced thermal and oxidation stability.
In addition, the high viscosity index of the PAO base oils offers greater lubricant film thickness than mineral oil-based products at high operating temperatures. Clarity Synthetic Machine Oils also offer excellent EP properties, allowing them to be used as EP gear lubricants.
Clarity Synthetic Machine Oils have excellent demulsibility (water separating ability) and wet filterability, as defined by the Pall Filterability Test. Clarity Synthetic Machine Oils can be combined with mineral oil products for recycling purposes. They provide long lubricant life due to exceptional oxidation stability, resulting in minimal lubricant usage and disposal.
Clarity Synthetic Machine Oils are registered by NSF and are acceptable as lubricants where there is no possibility of food contact (H2) in and around food processing areas. The NSF Nonfood Compounds Registration Program is a continuation of the USDA product approval and listing program, which is based on meeting regulatory requirements of appropriate use, ingredient review and labeling verification.
Clarity® Synthetic Machine Oils may be used in the following applications:
- Extreme temperature bearing and circulating oil systems
- Gear boxes
- Dryer section accessories
- Moisture profiler
- Calender rolls
- Crown control rolls
- Oil heated rolls
- High temperature air compressors
- High pressure hydraulic pumps