Delo 400 NG SAE 15W-40
Detailed Product Description
Key benefits of Delo 400 NG SAE 15W-40 include:
- Alternative fuel performance: Delivers great performance for medium and heavy duty vehicles using CNG, LNG or LPG.
- Excellent engine cleanliness — Excellent ratings for sludge control; and valve, or piston deposits in field trials and engine tests.
- Superb oil oxidation/nitration control — Minimal main or connecting rod bearing corrosion
- Low wear performance: Offers excellent tappet and liner wear performance in alternative fuel engines.
- Extended oil drain performance: Delivers long drain performance protection despite higher stress of CNG combustion1
- Warranty Plus protection — warranty protection provided for CNG/LNG engines using Delo 400 NG2
Delo 400 NG is formulated with Chevron's ISOSYN Technology which incorporates premium base oils, shear stable viscosity modifier and a low ash additive package specially formulated for long service in spark and pilot diesel injection ignited, CNG/LNG engines in stressful, high temperature conditions.
In heavy duty natural gas vehicles, Delo 400 NG:
- Promotes engine reliability and durability through exceptional wear protection
- Minimizes valve recession and deposits
- Helps minimize oil consumption
Delo 400 NG SAE 15W-40 can be used in various applications as follows:
- LNG/CNG Linehaul truck service
- LNG/CNG Delivery truck service
- LNG/CNG Waste truck service
- LNG/CNG Cement truck service
- LNG/CNG Oil Field truck servicing
- CNG Municipal Bus Service
- Light Duty CNG pick-up trucks
Delo 400 NG is recommended for engines in medium and heavy duty vehicles fueled by CNG, LNG or LPG.
Delo 400 NG meets Cummins Engineering Standard CES 20085.
It is approved for Detroit Diesel 93K216 mobile gas engine oil specification and is suitable for use under:
- MB 226.9
- Volvo CNG
- Mack CNG
- Renault RGD
- Isuzu CNG
- Hino CNG
- Hyundai CNG