Delo Syn ATF HD
and ZF for extended drain intervals.
Detailed Product Description
“Delo. Let’s go further.®” Delo® Syn ATF HD is specially engineered for heavy duty automatic truck and bus transmissions operating in extended service. It is officially approved by Voith and ZF for extended drain intervals.
Delo Syn ATF HD delivers value through:
- Extended drains of up to six times that of a conventional automatic transmission fluid. •
- Protection against the formation of lacquers, sludge, or other harmful deposits. •
- Exceptional stability provided by excellent base oil and extra oxidation inhibitors. •
- Fast circulation during cold weather and excellent lubricating qualities when hot. •
- Optimized friction characteristics for smooth shifting and efficient power transfer.
Delo Syn ATF HD is designed for severe duty and extended drain intervals. It is recommended for any application that calls for the Allison TES-295 and Allison TES-389 performance levels. It has been field tested in several urban transit fleets with excellent results for drain intervals ranging from 50,000 to 100,000 miles.
It is manufactured from synthetic base oils and additives that help provide oxidation and thermal stability, friction control, load-carrying ability, corrosion and wear protection. It helps prevent the accumulation of deposits and the formation of sludge, varnish, and foam.
Delo Syn ATF HD has excellent low temperature flow properties and enhanced protection against viscosity breakdown.
Under the most severe operating conditions, this fluid: •
- maintains friction control for smooth shift action. •
- retains low temperature fluidity and high temperature stability for long operating periods. •
- provides excellent antiwear protection. •
- greatly extends the time to transmission overhauls due to sludge, corrosion, wear of clutches and bands, gears and bearings, leakage past seals, and loss of frictional properties compared to a conventional automatic transmission fluid.
Delo® Syn ATF HD is specially engineered for heavy duty automatic truck and bus transmissions operating in extended service. It is officially approved by Voith and ZF for extended drain intervals. It is also approved for Volvo 97341 applications.
It is suitable for Allison TES-389 standard drain and Allison TES-295 extended drain service; however, it is not approved by Allison for these applications.
It is also an excellent choice for passenger cars and light trucks requiring General Motors DEXRON®-III,1 as well as Ford MERCON®and MERCON® V,2 especially for those vehicles in moderate to severe service. Examples of severe service applications include police cars, taxicabs, pickup & delivery trucks, recreational vehicles, and tow trucks.