Delo Syn-Gear XDM 75W-90
Delo® Syn-Gear XDM 75W-90 are premium heavy duty, extreme pressure, multigrade automotive gear lubricants.
Detailed Product Description
Delo Syn-Gear XDM 75W-90 deliver exceptional value through:
- Extended drain capabilities — Meet the requirements of major axle manufacturers for extended drains.
- Excellent thermal and oxidation stability — Synthetic hydrocarbon base oils provide outstanding stability.
- High viscosity index and low pour point — Synthetic hydrocarbon base stocks provide extremely broad operating temperature ranges when compared with conventional mineral oil based lubricants.
- Excellent seal compatibility — Compatible with many widely used seal elastomers.
- Refill and top off compatibility — Delo SynGear XDM are compatible with conventional mineral oil based and other synthetic automotive gear lubricants.
- Warranty Plus Protection — Bumper-to-bumper warranty protection from the engine to the drivetrain that covers lubricant-related damage to your equipment, including parts and labor.1 Problem resolution and technical advice from Chevron’s lubrication experts.
- Access to Chevron’s lubrication and industry knowledge — Maximizes the bottom line business results of trucking industry professionals.
Delo Syn-Gear XDM are premium heavy duty, extreme pressure, multigrade automotive gear lubricants. Manufactured from synthesized hydrocarbon base fluids which have excellent thermal and oxidation stability, a high viscosity index, and a low pour point.
The low pour points of Delo Syn-Gear XDM impart excellent lubrication during startup at subzero temperatures, while the outstanding viscosity temperature characteristics provide excellent lubrication at high temperatures.
Delo Syn-Gear XDM lubricants are recommended as rear axle and differential lubricants in over-the-road and off-road vehicles when operating under severe conditions and in extremely cold or hot environments. Delo Syn-Gear XDM lubricants meet and exceed the requirements of API Service Categories GHL-4, GL-5 and MT-1. In addition, they are approved for:
- Dana SHAES 256 REV C (SAE 75W-90 only)
- Meritor O-76 Extended Drain
- SAE J2360 (formerly MIL-PRF-2105E)
- STEMCO PPS+ and PPS wheel end systems (SAE 75W-90 only)
Delo Syn-Gear XDM approvals apply to both viscosity grades unless indicated otherwise. In addition, Delo Syn-Gear XDM SAE 80W-140 meets the requirements of Dana SHAES 256 REV A. Delo Syn-Gear XDM SAE 75W-90 is recommended for Dana and Meritor axles with 500,000-mile aservice intervals and supports Dana’s 750,000 mile axle warranty coverage for line haul service