Delo Synthetic Grease SF
Delo Synthetic Grease SF is a high performance semi-fluid grease specifically engineered for trailer wheel-ends operating in a wide range of conditions.
Detailed Product Description
Delo Synthetic Grease SF delivers value through:
- High temperature stability up to 190°C (375°F)
- Low temperature lubrication down to -45°C (-50°F)
- Excellent antiwear/low friction performance
- Extreme pressure load carrying capacity
- Rust protection
- Extended lubrication intervals
Delo Synthetic Grease SF is a high performance grease specifically engineered for trailer wheel-ends operating in a wide range of conditions. Delo Synthetic Grease SF is manufactured using polyalphaolefin (PAO) synthetic base oil, a polyurea thickener, rust and oxidation inhibitors, extreme pressure additives, and a special combination of friction reducing agents. It is gold in color with a smooth, semifluid texture. Delo Synthetic Grease SF is formulated to perform in demanding conditions of high and low temperatures. The polyurea thickener in Delo Synthetic Grease SF elevates the dropping point to 230°C (446°F). This high dropping point equates to excellent high temperature stability up to 190°C (375°F). In addition, the high viscosity index (VI) of the PAO synthetic base oil allows for excellent flow properties at low temperatures - allowing Delo Synthetic Grease SF to operate at temperatures as low as -45°C (-50°F).
Delo Synthetic Grease SF is recommended for use in trailer axles. It flows smoothly and evenly at temperatures as low as -45°C (-50°F)
and continues to lubricate efficiently at temperatures up to 190°C (375°F). It provides many advantages in trailer axle lubrication, compared to mineral oil-based grease, such as:
- Excellent low temperature properties (i.e. lower starting torque).
- Oxidation resistance at high temperatures.
- Excellent antiwear/low friction performance throughout the operating temperature range.