Shell GadusRail S2 TMB Grease
Shell GadusRail S2 Traction Motor Bearing grease is one of Shell's highest quality lithium soap based greases. It is manufactured to specifications that provide excellent mechanical stability and long service life. These properties are needed for many critical anti-friction bearing applications. Shell GadusRail S2 Traction Motor Bearing grease is a NLGI Grade 3 grease formulated using mineral base oils.
Detailed Product Description
Shell GadusRail S2 TMB Grease Main Applications
- Traction motor bearings of General Motors Electromotive Diesel and General Electric locomotives.
- Pre-packaged anti-friction bearings intended for "life-time" service without relubrication, a feature highly desired by the railroad industry.
Performance, Features & Benefits
- Outstanding mechanical stability
- Long service life
- Friction reducer
- Fill-for-life capability
- Specifications, Approvals & Recommendations General Electric
- General Motors Electromotive Division (EMD)