Havoline Motor Oil SAE 5W-20
Havoline Motor Oil SAE 5W-20 is a premium automotive motor oil with Deposit Shield® Technology protects against deposit and sludge formation and provides excellent wear protection of critical engine parts.
Detailed Product Description
Havoline Motor Oil SAE 5W-20 provides optimum fuel economy and durability performance. This synthetic blend engine oil, carrying the API Resource Conserving designation, is suitable for use in domestic and import passenger cars, trucks and SUVs specifying this viscosity grade
Havoline Motor Oils with Deposit Shield Technology are suitable for use in four-stroke gasoline engines used in passenger cars, light trucks, powerboats, motorcycles, and other mobile and stationary equipment. They are excellent for high-revving engines in small cars and light trucks. Havoline Motor Oils with Deposit Shield Technology are suitable for use in both new and highmileage cars, and in turbocharged as well as normally aspirated engines. They may also be suitable for use in natural gas engines in small cars and light trucks after consulting with the appropriate original equipment manufacturer's lubrication recommendations.
API Service Categories
- SM, SL, SJ and all previous API “S” categories
- Resource Conserving for API SN (SAE 5W-20, 5W-30, 10W-30)
- ILSAC GF-5 (SAE 5W-20, 5W-30, 10W-30)
Manufacturers' performance requirements
- FCA US LLC (formerly known as Chrysler Group LLC) MS-6395 (SAE 5W-20, 5W-30, 10W-30)
- FIAT 9.55535-CR-1 (SAE 5W-30)
- Ford WSS-M2C945-A (SAE 5W-20) WSS-M2C946-A (SAE 5W-30)
- General Motors GM 6094M (SAE 5W-20, 5W-30, 10W-30)