HDAX 5200 Low Ash Gas Engine Oil Sae 30
Detailed Product Description
HDAX® 5200 Low Ash Gas Engine Oils are advanced performance, premium quality, bright stock free, low ash, dispersant/detergent type engine oils.
HDAX 5200 Low Ash Gas Engine Oils deliver value through:
- Low maintenance cost and long engine life
- Low wear — Provide excellent protection against piston, ring, and liner scuffing, scoring, and wear.
- Valve protection — The level and type of ash producing additives in the oils provide minimum valve recession with low levels of combustion chamber deposits to minimize the potential for preignition and spark plug fouling.
- Clean pistons — Provides piston cleanliness to help prevent ring sticking and maintain clean, varnish-free piston skirts.
- Clean crankcases and top decks — Minimizes the formation of crankcase and valve cover/top deck sludge.
- Catalyst compatibility — Formulated to be compatible with exhaust emissions reduction systems.
- Excellent low temperature performance — HDAX 5200 Low Ash Gas Engine Oil SAE 15W-40 provides maximum oil flow to engine components for better lubrication during cold startup, compared to straight grades.
HDAX 5200 Low Ash Gas Engine Oils are formulated with premium base oil technology and an additive package containing ashless dispersant, oxidation inhibitors, metallic detergents and a metallic antiwear agent.
HDAX 5200 Low Ash Gas Engine Oils provide outstanding oxidation and nitration resistance, which minimize the buildup of insolubles and help provide long oil and filter life. HDAX 5200 Low Ash Gas Engine Oils give excellent protection against ring and liner scuffing and wear. They also minimize valve recession in four-stroke engines and provide excellent piston and ring belt deposit control and effectively protect against the formation and buildup of engine sludge.
HDAX 5200 Low Ash Gas Engine Oil SAE 15W-40 helps provide easy engine startup, maximum oil flow in low temperatures, and can reduce oil consumption compared to straight grades.
HDAX 5200 Low Ash Gas Engine Oils are recommended for four-stroke and selected two-stroke stationary engines fueled by natural gas. HDAX 5200 Low Ash Gas Engine Oil SAE 40 is approved for:
- Caterpillar Energy Solutions GmbH for CG132, CG170 & CG260 gas engines.
- GE Jenbacher Types 2,3, 4 versions A & B and 6 versions C & E engines burning fuel class A (natural gas), and Types 4C & 6F engines burning fuels classes A (natural gas), B (biogas) and C (landfill gas), including catalyst-equipped engines.
- MAN gas and dual fuel engines in operation on natural gas.
- All MWM gas engines.
- Wärtsilä gas engines and dual fuel engines with natural gas as main fuel.
- All Waukesha gas engines burning pipeline quality gas.
HDAX® 5200 Low Ash Gas Engine Oils are recommended for four-stroke gas-fueled engines manufactured by:
- Delaval Enterprise
- Dresser-Rand (Categories I, II, and III)
- MWM (DEUTZ)
HDAX 5200 Low Ash Gas Engine Oils are formulated to meet catalyst compatibility requirements and are especially suited for installations requiring low phosphorus oil to prevent exhaust catalyst poisoning. HDAX 5200 Low Ash Gas Engine Oils are suitable for use with fuels containing low levels of sulfur. In sour gas applications, a lubricant with higher base reserve such as HDAX 5300 Medium Ash Gas Engine Oil SAE 40 may be required.
HDAX 5200 Low Ash Gas Engine Oil SAE 15W-40 is particularly suited for four-stroke and selected twostroke gas engines requiring good low temperature startability