Houghton Dasco Kleen 02365
Detailed Product Description
Dasco Kleen 02365 can also be used in prepaint treatment systems and is compatible with Houghton's conversion coating products.
Recommended operating parameters for Dasco Kleen 02365 are concentrations between 2% to 10% by volume and temperature ranges of 110°F to 170°F. Cleaning times may vary with type of soil from 30 to 60 seconds.
Features & Benefits
- Safe for use on ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- Effective in removing a wide variety of soils from light to heavy duty lubricants.
- Low foaming at 130°F or higher.
- Does not promote corrosion.
- Water-based; easily rinsed with water.
- Outstanding cleaning capability for optimal soil removal.
- May be used at ambient temperatures to dramatically reduce energy costs.
- Incorporates a balance of detergency and surfactancy to provide more effective cleaning.
- Formulated with heat tolerant raw materials allowing for cleaning of even the most difficult soils.