Kendall GT-1 Competition 50w
Detailed Product Description
Kendall® GT-1 Competition Motor Oil with Liquid Titanium® protection additive is a high-quality, conventional automotive engine oil designed for use in gasoline-fueled passenger cars and light trucks that do not require an ILSAC GF-5 oil for warranty coverage. The SAE 20W-50 and SAE 50 viscosity grades are especially recommended for use in high-performance street engines and competition engines, including both gasoline- and alcohol- fueled racing vehicles.
GT-1 Competition Motor Oil with Liquid Titanium is formulated to provide excellent wear protection, to minimize sludge and varnish formation, and to resist viscosity and thermal breakdown, even in severe service. It also protects against rust and bearing corrosion, and is highly resistant to foaming. All viscosity grades are forti ed with our exclusive Liquid Titanium protection additive for extra protection against engine wear. This additive enhancement provides increased engine protection by forming a strongly bonded titanium shield on the surface of critical engine parts, which reduces friction and wear and can help extend engine life.
GT-1 Competition Motor Oil with Liquid Titanium, SAE 20W-50, also contains a boosted level of zinc dialkyldithiophosphate (ZDDP) additive to provide additional wear protection and enhanced oxidation resistance in the most demanding applications. It is particularly recommended for use in turbocharged engines and in high-performance engines with at-tappet camshafts, especially during the critical break-in period.
- Gasoline-fueled passenger cars, light trucks and sport utility vehicles that do not require an ILSAC GF-5 oil for warranty coverage
- Older vehicles where the engine manufacturer speci es monograde engine oil
- Competition engines and high-performance street engines GT-1 Competition with Liquid Titanium is licensed:
- API Service SN(1)
- Exclusive Liquid Titanium® protection additive provides extra protection against engine wear
- Formulated for engines equipped with turbochargers or superchargers
- Excellent resistance to viscosity and thermal breakdown at high temperatures
- Protects against sludge and varnish formation
- Protects against rust and bearing corrosion
- Highly resistant to foaming
- High ZDDP content for additional wear protection for engines with at-tappet camshafts (SAE 20W-50) • Racetrack-proven performance