Kendall GT-1 Endurance Motor Oil 10W-30
Detailed Product Description
Kendall GT-1 Endurance 10W30 Motor Oil with Liquid Titanium® protection additive is a premium quality, part-synthetic automotive engine oil specially designed for use in gasoline-fueled vehicles with more than 75,000 miles. It also is recommended for use in lower-mileage vehicles, including new cars under warranty.
GT-1 Endurance Motor Oil with Liquid Titanium is formulated with a blend of synthetic and conventional base stocks, a proprietary seal conditioner, and a performance additive package forti ed with our exclusive Liquid Titanium protection additive for extra wear protection and improved fuel savings. The part-synthetic formulation provides enhanced protection against viscosity breakdown and the formation of sludge and varnish compared with conventional engine oils. Our proprietary SealMax® seal conditioner helps recondition and revitalize engine seals, thereby helping to reduce oil consumption, minimize driveway leaks and reduce exhaust smoke. Our Liquid Titanium protection additive provides increased engine protection by forming a strongly bonded titanium shield on the surface of critical engine parts, which reduces friction and wear and can help extend engine life. Reduced friction also helps improve fuel economy performance beyond ILSAC GF-5 requirements. These performance bene ts help to maximize engine performance and extend engine life in high-mileage vehicles, while also providing excellent engine protection in newer vehicles.
GT-1 Endurance Motor Oil with Liquid Titanium (except SAE 10W-40) meets new car warranty requirements as de ned by ILSAC GF-5. It meets “Resource Conserving” requirements for fuel economy improvement, emission system and turbocharger protection, and protection of vehicles operating on ethanol-containing fuels up to E85. It is backward serviceable for use where API SM or earlier “S” category engine oils are recommended.
- Gasoline-fueled and ex-fuel passenger cars, light trucks and sport utility vehicles, especially those with more than 75,000 miles
GT-1® Endurance Motor Oil with Liquid Titanium® is licensed for:
- ILSAC GF-5 (SAE 5W-20, 5W-30, 10W-30)
- API Service SN with Resource Conserving (SAE 5W-20, 5W-30, 10W-30)
- API Service SN (SAE 10W-40)
GT-1® Endurance Motor Oil with Liquid Titanium® meets or exceeds the requirements of:
- Chrysler MS-6395 (Rev. T) (except SAE 10W-40)
- GM6094M (obsolete speci cation)
- Meets ILSAC GF-5 requirements for new cars under warranty (except SAE 10W-40)
- Part-synthetic formulation provides enhanced protection against deposit formation and oil thickening, compared with conventional engine oils
- Exclusive Liquid Titanium® protection additive provides extra wear protection and improved fuel economy
- Proprietary SealMax® seal conditioner helps recondition and revitalize engine seals to reduce oil consumption and leaks
- Protects against rust and bearing corrosion
- Low volatility for reduced oil consumption
- Excellent low-temperature pumpability for protection during cold starts
- Highly resistant to foaming
- Helps maximize engine performance and minimize exhaust smoke
- Formulated to protect turbochargers and emissions control system catalysts
- Formulated for use in vehicles operating on ethanol-containing fuels up to E85