Kendall GT-1 Motor Oil 40W
Detailed Product Description
Kendall® GT-1 40W Motor Oil with Liquid Titanium® protection additive is a highquality, conventional automotive engine oil designed for use in gasoline-fueled passenger cars and light trucks that do not require an ILSAC GF-5 oil for warranty coverage.
GT-1 Motor Oil with Liquid Titanium is formulated to provide excellent wear protection, to minimize sludge and varnish formation, and to resist viscosity and thermal breakdown, even in severe service. It also protects against rust and bearing corrosion, and is highly resistant to foaming. All viscosity grades are forti ed with our exclusive Liquid Titanium protection additive for extra protection against engine wear. This additive enhancement provides increased engine protection by forming a strongly bonded titanium shield on the surface of critical engine parts, which reduces friction and wear and can help extend engine life.
- Gasoline-fueled passenger cars, light trucks and sport utility vehicles that do not require an ILSAC GF-5 oil for warranty coverage
- Older vehicles where the engine manufacturer speci es monograde engine oil
GT-1 Motor Oil with Liquid Titanium is licensed:
- API Service SN
- Exclusive Liquid Titanium protection additive provides extra protection against engine wear
- Excellent resistance to viscosity and thermal breakdown at high temperatures
- Protects against sludge and varnish formation
- Protects against rust and bearing corrosion
- Highly resistant to foaming