Shell Shell Gadus
Shell Gadus S2 V220 00
Shell Gadus S2 V220 00 greases are high quality multipurpose, extreme-pressure greases based on a blend of high viscosity index mineral oils and a lithium hydroxystearate soap thickener and contain extreme-pressure and other proven additives to enhance their performance in a wide range of applications. Shell Gadus S2 V220 00 greases are designed for multipurpose grease lubrication of rolling element and plain bearings as well as hinges and sliding surfaces such as those found in throughout most industrial and transport sectors.
Detailed Product Description
Shell Gadus S2 V220 00 greases are specifically designed for:
- Steel mill lubrication where a softer grease is necessary for specialised dispensing systems.
- Heavy duty plain and rolling element bearings operating under severe conditions including shock loading in wet environments.
- Gearbox applications where semi-fluid greases are required.
- Centralized chassis lubrication systems on trucks and buses.
Performance, Features & Benefits
- Anti-wear and extreme pressure properties
- Efficient lubrication of low load components Improved mechanical stability
- This is particularly important in vibrating environments where poor mechanical stability can lead to grease softening with subsequent loss of lubrication performance and leakage. Good resistance to water wash-out
- Shell Gadus S2 V220 00 greases have been formulated to offer resistance to water wash-out. Oxidation stability
- Specially selected base oil components have excellent oxidation resistance. Their consistency will not alter in storage and they withstand high operating temperatures without hardening or forming bearing deposits.